Knowledge Management Solutions, Inc. (KMSI), a leader in Web-based Training and E-Learning Solutions, today announced the release of KMx Enterprise Version 3.1.
(PRWEB) December 13, 2004 -- KMx is an advanced distributed learning platform
that is globally scalable and provides an integrated environment for developing,
managing, and delivering performance support documentation and learning content.
KMx enables rapid content creation and delivery by a wide range of content
creators including instructional designers and subject matter experts. KMx is a
Tiered Enterprise Class Web-Application built using MS .Net and MS SQL Server
2000. KMx is accessible using standard desktop applications and browser
technologies and supports popular learning, content and document management
"At KMSI we take pride in listening to our clients and we prioritize our development initiatives to meet their needs" said KMSI CEO, Jack E. Lee. KMSI clients automatically qualify to receive the new functionality of KMx Version 3.1 and receive support to accomplish the upgrade. "Each year we have provided a major release of the KMx platform to our clients and each new release has significantly increased the tremendous capabilities of our platform" said KMSI CTO, Mike Binnix.
A few of the enhanced features now available in KMx Version 3.1 include:
- The evaluation and testing system now provides fill-in-the-blank questions
- The eCommerce system now provides a robust capability to define pricing based on user attributes
- The course development system now provides advanced sequencing and navigation, expanded pre-requisite management and customization of the course delivery environment
- The certification management system now provides the creation and management of multi-level certification and certificate programs
- The class management system now provides an enhanced attendance verification capability for the issuance of certificates or continuing education units
- The course catalog system now provides for anonymous catalog browsing prior to system log-on
- The class management system now provides for advanced waitlist functionality, automated reminders and self cancellation features
- The student interface now provides additional options for customization of screen and data elements and a new “Activities Summary”
KMx is offered to its customers as an enterprise application or a hosted service under KMSI's Corporate University -- Today program. KMx is available to all government agencies via the General Services Administration (GSA) Contract GS-35F-0461M with Velocite Systems, Inc.
About Knowledge Management Solutions, Inc.
Knowledge Management Solutions, Inc. is a leading provider of innovative knowledge and learning management solutions for Fortune 2000 companies and Government agencies. For more information, please visit www.kmsi.us.
# # #
Source : http://www.prweb.com/releases/2004/12/prweb187606.htm