DHL, the largest express air network and TMG, a provider of transportation services partner to provide small to medium sized companies discounts on small parcel delivery services.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) June 23, 2005 -- DHL Worldwide Express, the world's
largest and most experienced air express network, and Transportation Management
Group (TMG), a reseller of transportation services worldwide, today announced a
partnership that will bring DHL's premium air express products to the TMG
customer network of businesses.
Under this agreement, small to medium sized businesses will benefit from DHL's market leadership in the domestic and international air express industries and TMG’s proven ability to combine superior customer service with competitive pricing typically reserved for large corporations. Together, the two companies will improve the efficiency and affordability of these express services for the small to medium sized market segment.
"This alliance will enable TMG to leverage DHL's unparalleled air express services to smaller corporations while giving them access to discounts," said Don Dovgin, Managing Partner for TMG. "In turn, DHL will widen exposure for its suite of express services through TMG’s reputation as specialists in transportation solutions."
While the partnership is a smart move for both companies, those who will benefit the most will be small to medium sized businesses.
The partnership will bring some of DHL's strongest global express services to TMG customers, including:
- Immediate discounts to small corporations of at least 15% on air express services.
- IDOCS (International Document Service) - Express document delivery -service to more than 80,000 destinations worldwide.
- WPX - Express package service for time critical door-to-door international shipments of any weight or size.
- World Freight -- For international shipments of 150 pounds or more. Local DHL specialists guide and track each shipment.
- Import Express -- A one-stop service for import delivery, enabling customers to have centralized control on budget, delivery and accounting.
This benefit is open to the public for anyone who has a need to ship with an express carrier. Volume customers may be eligible for deeper discounts. Going to http://www.tmginconline.com/mainpages/Small_Parcel_Cost_Savings.htm gives readers access to tips on managing small parcel with DHL, FedEx or UPS.
For more information, please contact Don Dovgin at e-mail protected from spam bots, or call at 312.280.1380.
# # #
Source : http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/6/prweb253938.htm